Reassembled, Slightly Askew is a self-contained show with many options as to how it can be presented at your festival, art venue, used as training for your medical staff, or be part of your conference program. Please contact us to discuss your particular needs and interests.
Arts Venues | Festivals
You provide the beds; we provide all audio equipment, show dressing, and the performer (Nurse).
We can currently accommodate up to 8 audience members per performance, which suits the intimate nature of the show.
A unique opportunity to utilize an arts-based experience to support your team to reflect on their practice. The half-day training is facilitated by Shannon Yee, and includes a post-show discussion with Shannon about her acquired brain injury experience, from hospitalization to hospital discharge and the first 18 months of rehabilitation.
You provide the beds; we provide all audio equipment. We can currently accommodate up to 8 audience members per performance, which suits the intimate nature of the show.
- Belfast Health & Social Care Trust Community Brain Injury Team (N. Ireland)
- Southeastern Health & Social Care Trust Psychology Team (N. Ireland)
- Northern Health & Social Care Trust/Cedar Foundation Brain Injury Team (N. Ireland)
- Mt. Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital Brain Injury Unit (New York City)
Short audio samples (10-20 min) tailored to your conference’s focus, or the full 50 min audio, can be facilitated for delegates in a separate break-out room of the conference premises. A presentation talk or workshop about the project can also be delivered to delegates.
To date, Reassembled… has been part of:
- British Association of Neuroscience Nurses Conference
- Society of British Neurosurgeons Conference
- British Psychologists Association Conference
- Irish Society of Sound, Technology & Arts Conference
- International Listening Association Conference